Download Garena Free Fire OB28 Update & Check what’s new in the Game: The Free Fire OB28 Update hits the server at this time & gamers will be capable to expertise all the new options of the sport in just a few hours. However, attributable to upkeep, the servers shall be down from 9:00 AM IST (+5:30 GMT) to six:00 PM IST (+5:30 GMT). This signifies that gamers shall be unable to entry Free Fire for eight-and-a-half hours at this time.
After 6 P.M. IST, the servers will turn into accessible once more in some time. Players who will replace & log in to the sport between ninth & thirteenth June shall be eligible for patch replace rewards. After logging in, go to occasions part of the sport and faucet on “Update for Rewards” to say the following rewards:
- 2x Diamond Royale Vouchers
- 2x Weapon Royale Vouchers
Steps by step information Download Garena Free Fire OB28 Update
Step 1- Find Free Fire on the Google Play Store, or, click on here to open to the Free Fire web page.
Step 2- Once on the web page, faucet on the “Update” button & set up the newest model. After profitable set up, gamers will be capable to expertise the all-new OB28 Update.
Check What’s new in Free Fire OB28 Update?
Free Fire 8 June Update Patch Notes:
1. Clash Squad
Rank Season 7
- Season begins 09/06 17:00 SGT
“Clash Squad Season 7 is here! Rank up to Gold III or above to receive the Clash Squad exclusive item – The Golden M1014”
Also being added a new rank “Grandmaster” on the Clash Squad. Players should problem themselves to be amongst the prime 1000 Master gamers to earn the Challenging Badge! In addition, the new ranked season is accessible from June 9, 2021, to August 5, 2021.
New rank: the prime 1000 grasp gamers will now be promoted to “Grandmaster”.
- Grandmaster I: 1st to a centesimal gamers
- Grandmaster II: one hundred and first to three hundredth greatest gamers
- Grandmaster III: 301st to a thousandth greatest gamers
2. Vending Machine
- Loot and buy restrict adjustment.
“We’re including extra objects to the merchandising machine in order that it has sufficient objects to satisfy battle wants. We’re additionally including private buy limits on a few of the consumables and extra precious objects to forestall gamers from accumulating utilities at the finish of the sport. “
- Added armor restore package to the merchandising machine.
- Increased buy restrict for some objects.
- Optimized the “loot” in the floor in order that it doesn’t overlap the merchandising machine.
3. Return Area
“Reviving teammates through the return areas isn’t as challenging as expected. We’re increasing the difficulty of capturing the return areas to ensure that every revive in Battle Royale comes at a cost.”
4. Ranked Point Adjustment
- Adjust the sum of factors.
“Since we introduced the revive system in ranked mode, we’ve realized that the difficulty of getting rank points has become significantly more difficult because opponents now have opportunities to return to the battlefield. highly ranked to ensure that the overall difficulty of moving up ranks is a little less than before.”
- In quick, it elevated the complete sum of factors in the rank.
5. Training Island
- Updated maps and mini-games, new options obtainable.
“We are adding more features to Training Island in this update based on player feedback. First, we are increasing the capacity of Training Island so that players can meet with more players. We are also adding some social features, including Emojis, leaderboards, and a lap timer on the race track. Participate and check it out!”
- Increased the capability of the Training Camps of 20-> 25;
- Added Airship in the social zone, enter the airship by the portal close to the entrance;
- Added bumper vehicles on the race monitor;
- Added a lap timer on the race monitor;
- Added a Combat Zone Kill Score Table.
6. Pet Rumble Mode
- Game options replace: matchmaking, new mini-game, and new ability obtainable.
“The early access of the Pets Spree was very well received by players in the last update. We’re making this mode available to all players via matchmaking right after the update so everyone can queue up and have fun! Plus, we’ve added 4 mini-games for the games! scientists complete, tell us which one is your favorite!”
- Matchmaking obtainable from June 9, 2021. With this, the sport is now not a customized room, to turn into a typical sport mode, identical to Clash Squad.
- 4 new mini-games have been added to the scientists’ duties.
- New ability “Trap” obtainable for bucks.
7. Weapon and Balance
I. New Grenade – Ice Grenade
- Available in Battle Royale & Clash Squad!
“Introducing the Ice Grenade, a utility grenade that will explode and leave an aura that deals damage over time after it explodes. The Ice Grenade will be a good tool to force enemies out of hiding.”
Initially, try the stats and the way the new Free Fire Ice Grenade works:
- Explosive Damage: 100
- Explosion radius: 5 meters
- Radius of frozen ice: 5 meters
- Duration of ice aura: 10 seconds
Freeze Players inside the burst aura will scale back 10% motion velocity, 20% fireplace velocity, and take 5-10 injury per second, primarily based on the length inside the aura.
Watch out! Ice Grenade will have an effect on allies!
II. New Weapon – Mini UZI
- Available in Battle Royale & Clash Squad!
“Introducing a new secondary weapon – Mini UZI. The Mini UZI is the first secondary weapon with Pistol ammo. With its high rate of fire and accuracy, the Mini UZI can be extremely economical in close combat.”
- Damage: 17
- Shot charge: 0.055
- Cartridge: 18
- Attachments: none
“The M1917 underperformed due to its inconsistent midrange damage. We’re giving the M1917 minimal damage a slight buff to ensure it performs closer to other weapons at a similar price.”
- Minimum injury: 36-> 45
- Effective vary: +25%
“We’re giving KORD a small advantage because it was performing significantly worse than other weapons in the segment. We’re also giving KORD’s machine gun mode a little more rate of fire to ensure it’s more viable in mid-to-medium combat, short-range against SMGs.”
- Accuracy: 28%
- Fire charge in machine-gun mode: + 25%
- Damage multiplier to the Gloo wall, oil barrel, and autos: +100%-> 120%
“The M60 didn’t perform as expected after we introduced Machine Gun mode in the previous update. We’re giving the weapon a higher rate of fire in Machine Gun mode to make fire suppression more viable.”
- Damage in machine-gun mode: +5
- Damage multiplier to Gloo wall, oil barrel, and autos: + 60%
“The Kar98k is not commonly used at this time because its damage output isn’t enough compared to all ranged ARS. We’re giving the Kar98k a little buff in this update to make this sniper rifle more viable over long ranges.”
- Damage to legs and arms: +256
- Damage to the physique: -10%
- Armor Penetration: 0%-> + 40%
VII. Utilities and extra grenade slot
“We found that it can be a bit difficult to switch between different types of grenades as we now have many different types of utilities in the game. We are giving players the option to add other grenade slots in the HUD so that players can switch and use different types of grenades faster.”
- New “Two Grenade Slots” setting now obtainable in the settings menu.
8. In-game voice instructions
- Fast messaging optimization!
“We’ve received great feedback after adding the quick message in the last update. However, we’ve received feedback that the sound isn’t really recognizable. We’re adding narrations to the quick commands in this update to make communications more direct and understandable.”
- In-Game voice instructions now obtainable.
9. Characters and Pets
I. New Character: D-BEE
- Available quickly! Learn extra about the D-BEE character by clicking here.
“Introducing D-BEE, a road dancer and musician. With the ‘Bullet Beats’ ability. D-BEE turns into increasingly more targeted with higher precision and will get further motion velocity. Try it out and provides us your opinion! “
Bullet Beats – When taking pictures whereas transferring, motion velocity will increase by 5/7/9/11/13/15%, accuracy will increase by 10/13/17/22/28/35%.
II. New Pet – Dr. Beanie
“Has anyone called a doctor?”
- When in the crouched place, motion velocity elevated by 30/40/60%.
Get to know extra about Dr. Beanie pet by clicking here.
“Paloma is now the true queen of arms. You asked, and we did.”
- Handling Weapons: Now works with ALL ammo sorts besides 40mm ammo.
- 30/60/90/120/150/180-> 45/60/75/90/105/120 won’t take up area in the backpack.
“Evelyn’s skill didn’t provide enough information to make her a skill worth taking into battle. In this update, we’re giving the Tracking Steps radius a big impact so it can be more consistent in locating surrounding enemies.”
- Scan radius: 30/35/40/40/45/50m -> 50/55/60/65/70/75m
- Skill Duration: 5/5.5/6/6.5/79-> 5/5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5s
- Skill utilization time: 50s 75/72/69/66/63/60s
- Enemy positions are shared with teammates at the degree 4 -> 1
- Precision Multiplier Adjustment.
“The Sharp Shooter skill didn’t provide enough accuracy to make a significant difference in gameplay. We’ll be giving this skill a little buff so some weapons can be extremely accurate with the right accessories and skill combinations.”
- Sharp Shooter – Accuracy will increase by 10/14/18/22/26/30 -> 13/10/17/22/28/35 when the crosshair is open.
10. Optimization & Bug Fixes
- The backpack can now be displayed in the foyer by way of settings.
- Optimized in-game merchandise ping characteristic.
- Optimization of the mode choice menu show.
- Optimized animation show for Katana.
- Optimized the background for the character web page.
- The degree requirement will now not be mandatory when awakening a personality.
- Adjusted stat show in Battle Royale and ranked Clash Squad Interface.
- Optimized buttons displayed on sport HUD.
- Players can now activate/off the merchandising machine and return space factors on the minimap.
- Removed bug the place Clash Squad Rank when defend exceeded 100.
- Players can now select which rank to show in the Ranked Interface.
(Source: Free Fire Booyah)